Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter




This is one of my favorite "holidays." Since I became a christian about eleven years ago. It has been a wonderful thing to celebrate the act that has brought such change to my life personaly and many others I know. I am reminded of my sinful nature and what was paid to cover it. Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice for me.


Before I became a christian it was all about the candy. I still like that aspect, so here are the Easter baskets. I bought a big bag of candy and didn't want our family to eat all of it.

Each one is made with Stampin Up designer paper cut at 6"x6". I scored the square at 2" & 4". Then I scored them on each corner. Folded the corners out, put sticky strip on the flap. I then stuck it down added the brads voilia'. Easy baskets you can use for any little gift. I can't take the credit, I got the idea on a blog called "Dawns Stampin Studio". Well, I hope all of you have a blessed weekend.

No comments: