Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Purely for Function

I have three male dogs. They are constantly spraying so I saw this idea to save my floor and furniture. I just tied a piece of felt around him with a bow. This was a temorary solution. I got them all neutered and it worked like a charm. Yeah, I am happy about that.



I know this isn't much. I have been so busy with scouts, school and life. I haven't had time to do much crafting, creating, or knitting. I see summer on the horizon. I am thinking sweaters will be my projects for the family. Maybe workout as Christmas presents for this year. Who knows?



Hope all is well with whoever may read. Till the next time I hope to have something to share.

1 comment:

Marlene Bibby said...

We used to put pampers on our females at certain times, but we have never tied up our males. Too funny. Glad they no longer have to endure it. Even dogs get humiliated. :-)