Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello My Friend Hello














































It has been way too long for this post. I noticed it was last April that I made the last one. Will try to be better at this. I will try to remember my password. I will post at least once maybe twice a week, maybe more. I will not get to busy to create.

There you go a simple and hopefully able to be accomplished New Years resolution.

Let's catch up.

The last card I posted I sent to my grandmother, it was the last one she recieved. I regret to say the day before Mother's Day she passed and all the cards I sent her came back to me. I made quite a few. She lived a distance and I didn't get to see her much, but when I started making more cards I tried to send her one a week and then one a month. The cards above are hers. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did getting to see them again.
Happy New Year four days late and lets make it a good one.
















































































1 comment:

Grandma Bibby said...

Love the cards. See you soon. Do you need to be careful that your address shows up on the first card? Don't know exactly how this works for security.