Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Many Thanks


This card was made last year when I sat down and made a bunch of thank you cards just because. You never know when you will need one for a wonderful person who helps you out.
I made a bunch and over the last four months I have used them up and need to make more for the birthday and Christmas thanks yous. Saturday is the day I plan on doing some. So.............you will have to wait and see what creations become of it.
Valentines Day is coming up and I have ideas for my class. Must order pretty red paper and new stamp set.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Grandma Bibby said...

I really like this card and the colors. Great job! I had to make a few yesterday. It had been since before Christmas. I was suffering withdrawal. Are you going to Beth's stamp camp on the 6th?