Thursday, January 14, 2010

When the Scouts........oh when the scouts........




I made these for a 100 years of scouting and it got snowed out. I cut them out with my Cricut machine. (So worth the investment.) Cut them each from the top and from the bottom. I then pushed them together at the cut marks . Voila' instant table decor. I am going to use them for a Blue and Gold banquet and hopefully in the future an Eagle Scout Banquet.


I discovered one thing about knitting. This is obvious to anyone who knits but it makes me a much nicer and patient person. I can work a project while I wait and my life involves alot of this kind of activity. Then I have a functional piece of knitting to show for my patience. It is also great for the stress in my life. Which like most people I have alot of that too.


Have a project blocking. May be done for tommorrows post. See ya then.


Create.




1 comment:

Grandma Bibby said...

I really like the scouts emblem. Where did you get the cutter? Are they as pricey as the Stampin Up one?